Thursday, November 25, 2010

Better late than never

Are you late for investment?
I don't think so! But why is the caption talks about late, it is because if you would have started earlier you could have multiplied your money.
So let gets started.

Why this blog?

When I started investment in the market, I was looking for some guidance and I struggled to find some. I wanted to share my experience so far and would like to invite my buddies to share their thoughts as well.
When you invest in share market, there are no enemies, all are your friends. No harm in sharing the script info because if they also buy, the demand rises and the price goes up. That will increase the share value thus, more money to you.

I would like to start with some basics. If any one of you feels that something I mentioned here is wrong, please feel free to correct me.

There is no trade advice here, I am sharing my experiences.

Only one idea: Make your money work for you, while you sleep.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment